Available for download and upgrade today, Adobe has rolled out a major update to its Creative Cloud applications, including After Effects and Premiere Pro.
The release, which is timed with the upcoming NAB Show, is focused on titling, animation, polishing audio, sharing assets and support for the latest formats, such as HDR, VR and 4K.
“Our heritage is taking complex challenges and simplifying them so you can concentrate on storytelling and professional, quality work,” said Steven Warner, vice president of digital media at Adobe in a release. “The newest Creative Cloud video release integrates the advanced science of Adobe Sensei to make common tasks faster and easier.”
The updated features include:
- Motion Graphics Templates now bring the power of After Effects to Premiere Pro through easy to use templates, allowing creators to add beautiful titles, animations and lower thirds to their videos and create custom motion graphics templates which can be shared via Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Essential Sound Panel in Premiere Pro lets users make audio mixes and sound improvements that in the past would have required a dedicated session by an audio engineer.
- Camera Shake Deblur in After Effects rescues unusable footage by reducing motion blur that often occurs with camera shake.
- Character Animator (beta) continues to invent the future of live animation with new technology that now animates multiple puppets created in Adobe Photoshop CC or Adobe Illustrator CC, and embraces full body animation with new walk cycles.
- Team Projects (beta) allows Creative Cloud for teams or enterprise members to have a secure cloud-first collaborative workflow with new support for Dynamic Link and Adobe Media Encoder to streamline collaboration.
- Ambisonic audio in Premiere Pro expands on its best-in-class native support for VR with positionally-aware audio for VR enabled platforms like YouTube and Facebook.